I tried various Linux ISO to USB software like UNetbootin, Universal-USB-Installer etc... to create CentOS 6 bootable Pendrive. But all have some problems or limitations which force me to use ISO2USB software, which help me to meet my need.
Create a CentOS 6 bootable USB which will support customized installation (by using kickstart configuration file).
UNetbootin: Bootable USB of CentOS 6 created by UNetbootin is not even booting the system using USB and not support kickstart configuration file.
Universal-USB-Installer: It successfully boot the CentOS 6 from USB but failed to install by kickstart configuration file and Copying section.
Prepare CentOS 6 bootable from ISO file or CD/DVD :
URL for Windows : https://sourceforge.net/projects/iso2usb/files/latest/download
1. Plug the USB drive to Windows XP/Vista/7 machine.
2. After downloading, Execute the ISO2USB software.
3. Browse CentOS 6 ISO (with custom installation) file by using the highlighted browse button.
4. Click on OK button but before clicking on OK button; just make sure that correct USB drive should be selected.
5. Click Exit button, when finished.
6. Safely remove USB drive from Windows XP/Vista/7 system.
USB drive is now ready to install CentOS 6 (with custom configuration file) on your system.